Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Seasonal Sales CoordinatorApply
Job Summary: This position is designed to assist with the coordination and support of all Group Sales events to ensure maximum productivity and support of company, park and departmental goals and objectives. This is a Seasonal Supervisor level position.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
* Assist with managing and updating the Catering Schedule for both Six Flags Discovery Kingdom and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord
* Assist Account Executives in servicing and continued development of accounts and organizations within designated sales territory via Direct and Indirect programs
* Ensure that all event reports, calendars and tickets display the correct information
* Responsible for the daily submission and execution of reports, paperwork, contracts, tickets, etc.
* Professionally represent both attractions in all sales transactions and at related industry functions
* Develop and maintain good working relationships with other park operating areas
* Responsible for all communication to relevant parties regarding upcoming events, logistics and details
* Supervise event logistics from start to finish
* Willing to assist with all aspects of event set-up and clean-up
* Handle special projects as assigned by management
* Supervise any additional or temporary event staff assisting the department or project.
* Other projects as assigned by the Group Sales Manager, Senior Sales Executive or Full-Time Sales Coordinator
Skills and Qualifications
* Minimum of two-year park experience preferred
* Outgoing Self-starter; highly organized and motivated to accomplish the job
* Can communicate effectively in English both in writing and verbally
* Excellent computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access
* Detail oriented and able to effectively prioritize and multitask in a fast paced environment
* Must possess a valid driver's license and be able to show proof of a good driving record
* Work is performed both indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
* Must be able to sit, stand, bend, and walk for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift, push, or pull 50lbs with or without assistance
* Flexibility to oversee coordination of events at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
* Able to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must be at least 18 years of age
Park: Six Flags Discovery Kingdom-CA36