Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Human Resources TrainerApply
Summary: Responsible for assisting with the implementation of training objectives for Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. Position will ensure that a system of initial and ongoing training programs is in place and consistently executed across all areas.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate various training programs and activities in a fun and upbeat way
- Provide feedback to the HR Training Supervisor to incorporate service initiatives into Discovery
- Collaborate with the HR Training Supervisor to communicate service concerns with Department Management
- Interface with Department Trainers and Leadership in the field to increase Service Excellence
- Track compliance trainings and report accurately
- Conduct audits in park focused on Service Excellence
- Assist with any HR Retention efforts including: events, picnics, and assisting in park areas
- Other duties as requested
Skills and Qualifications:
- Training experience facilitating large groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to teach a group new concepts or processes
- Must be professional, energetic, able to motivate others, and have a positive attitude
- Must be a self-starter and able to work efficiently both alone and in a team setting
- Strong teamwork skills and ability to work productively across various departments
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work well under pressure and multi-task
- Flexible schedule required including weekdays, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to demonstrate effective written communication to include reports, tracking systems, file notes, e-mail correspondence, facsimile correspondence, and other required methods.
- Ability to maintain objectivity in times of pressure.
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, and walk for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift, push, or pull 50lbs with or without assistance.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel; Access experience preferred.
- Must be able to handle documents, issues, and conversations with extreme confidentiality.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to use independent judgment and effectively prioritize.
- Must be able to positively communicate effectively in English: both verbal and written.
Park: Six Flags Discovery Kingdom-CA36