Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Employee Store ClerkApply
Job Description: The Human Resources Team provides many services to our team members. The Employee Store provides wardrobe, complimentary tickets, paychecks and other services to current team members at the park. As the Employee Store Clerk you will be the face of Human Resources, interacting with team members more often than any other HR Team Member.
- Provide wardrobe for new team members and replace wardrobe as needed
- Cashier for the sale of wardrobe items and event tickets
- Print and distribute complimentary tickets
- Distribute weekly paychecks
- Count wardrobe
- Ability to meet the Six Flags Grooming Guidelines
- Proven ability to positively communicate effectively in English both verbal and written.
- Proven ability to handle documents, issues, and conversations with extreme confidentiality.
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, and walk for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift, push, or pull 50lbs with or without assistance.
- Ability to maintain objectivity in times of pressure.
- Previous theme park experience preferred
Minimum Age: 16
Scheduling: Available to work weekends, evenings, holiday, and school break/vacations is required.
Park: Six Flags Discovery Kingdom-CA36