Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Costume Characters SupervisorApply
Job Summary: Oversees daily duties and planning of the Costume Character Department. Reports to Full Time Entertainment Supervisor.
- Entertain park guests in a professional manner.
- Ensure daily operation is scheduled.
- Ensure a positive experience for every guest.
- Perform at off-site promotional events representing Six Flags Discovery Kingdom.
- Maintain Costume Character standards as set forth by WB.
- Maintain costumes including general cleaning and repair.
- Maintain and clean backstage facilities and stages.
- Ensure that staffing requirements are met for all special events and performances.
- Direct team members to various park venues as dictated by daily schedules.
- Ensure that team members adhere to break schedules.
- Planning and setting up team member events for the Entertainment Department.
- Ensure that safety of performers, guests and animals are maintained.
- Ensure that team members are acting in a professional manner.
- Other duties as requested.
- Prior Leadership experience primarily entertainment.
- Prior experience in public performance is recommended.
- Microsoft office experience. (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Prior public speaking experience is required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Valid California driver's license preferred.
- Must possess the mental and physical capabilities necessary to perform the job duties.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions even in costume.
- Must be available to work weekends, evenings and holidays.
Work is performed indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions. Work can be close to animals and deep water. Lighting is both natural and artificial. Equipment used includes character costumes, computers and their related programs, radios, microphones and cleaning tools. Physical demands include standing, walking, dancing and supporting the weight of a heavy costume. Days and hours will vary and will include weekends, evenings and holidays. Position will require close contact with Park Guests.
Park: Six Flags Discovery Kingdom-CA36