Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Stilt Performer (Audition Required)
Qualifications: Must be at least 18 years of age.
Job Description: Duties will include performing as a stilt performer meeting, greeting, and entertaining our park guests with enthusiasm and animation. Dance or gymnastic background preferred, willing to train persons with athletic background. Must be physically fit. Absolutely must have a positive, can-do attitude and love creating FUN experiences! Interested applicants must be comfortable with heights up to 48", be able to work in crowds, heat, and cold for 60-minute intervals, and be able to perform specific choreographed movements during parades. Overnight shifts may be required.
- Constantly standing, talking, climbing walking, reaching, using finger movement, grasping, feeling, speaking clearly, hearing conversation, using hearing acuity, seeing near far, stooping, bending, kneeling.
- Working in extreme heat, sun, cold, wetness, humidity and temperature change.
- Must be able to carry and wear 5 to 30 pounds of costume weight.
- All lifts over 51 lbs. require help from a coworker or mechanical device.
- Overtime of adults may be required from time to time to accommodate the business need.
Park: Six Flags Magic Mountain-CA06