Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Qualifications: Must be at least 18 years of age.
Job Description: This is a seasonal position. Duties will include performing as a show host/hostess, emcee, singer, dancer, meeting and greeting our park guests with great enthusiasm and high animation as directed during rehearsals. Must be passionate about performing on stage or on the street, energetic, and must love what you are doing! Must be able to perform specific choreographed movements if their specific position so requires. Must be able to maintain organization of props and costumes, maintain clean dressing room and performance areas, and transport costumes to/from the performance location and wardrobe.
- Constantly standing, talking, climbing walking, reaching, using finger movement, grasping, feeling, speaking clearly, hearing conversation, using hearing acuity, seeing near far, stooping, bending, kneeling.
- Working in extreme heat, sun, cold, wetness, humidity and temperature change for up to two-hour intervals at a time.
- Must be able to wear 5 to 20 pounds of costume weight.
- All lifts over 51 lbs. require help from a coworker or mechanical device.
Park: Six Flags Magic Mountain-CA06