Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
*Audition Required before interview
Qualifications: Must be at least 18 years of age.
Job Description: This is a short term position for a specific special event and period. Overnight shifts may be required. Duties will include performing free style or choreographed dance. Must be physically fit and have dance experience and have a passion for dance and presence on stage. Must work well with others and be able to work in crowds, heat and cold for two-hour intervals during rehearsals and 45-minute performance nights. Must also have high energy, enthusiasm and be able to interact/dance with guests, maintain clean dressing rooms, and transport costumes to/from the performance location and wardrobe.
- Constantly standing, talking, climbing walking, reaching, using finger movement, grasping, feeling, speaking clearly, hearing conversation, using hearing acuity, seeing near far, stooping, bending, kneeling.
- Working in extreme heat, sun, cold, wetness, humidity and temperature change.
- Must be able to carry and wear 5 to 20 pounds of costume weight
- All lifts over 51 lbs. require help from a coworker or mechanical device.
- Overtime of adults may be required from time to time to accommodate the business need.
Park: Six Flags Magic Mountain-CA06