Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Qualifications: Must be at least 18 years of age.
Job Description: Duties will include performing as a body/fur-suit character in a show while following specific blocking and dance choreography, greeting, and entertaining our park guests with enthusiasm and high animation. Absolutely must have a positive, can-do attitude, energy and love creating FUN experiences! Interested applicants must be able to carry and wear 5 to 20 pounds of costume weight, be able to work in crowds, heat, and cold for up to 45-minute intervals, and be able to perform specific choreographed movements during show
- Short LT Characters must be between 4'8" and 5'6" and be thin to medium build.
- Tall LT Characters must be between 5'7" and 5'10" and be thin to medium build.
- Constantly standing, talking, climbing walking, reaching, using finger movement, grasping, feeling, speaking clearly, hearing conversation, using hearing acuity, seeing near far, stooping, bending, kneeling.
- Working in extreme heat, sun, cold, wetness, humidity and temperature change.
- All lifts over 51 lbs. require help from a coworker or mechanical device.
- Overtime of adults may be required from time to time to accommodate the business need.
Park: Six Flags Magic Mountain-CA06