Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Qualifications: Must be at least 18 years of age and have a High School Diplome or Equivalent.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors numerous real-time queues and analyzes high-risk transactions from specified points-of-sale within the business portfolio.
- Independently determines if transactions are fraud and should be canceled/refunded or are legitimate and should be processed/fulfilled.
- Maintains or exceeds guidelines for timely resolution of queued transactions to minimize potential revenue losses.
- Track chargeback activity working to identify best practices for identifying fraud.
- Contacts and effectively communicates with guest, banks, and Law Enforcement via multiple channels (phone, email, etc.).
- Effectively manages incoming communication via multiple channels (phone, email, and Guest Relations).
- Maintains or exceeds established standards for customer service, and resolves minor issues with little or no supervision, escalates complex issues as necessary.
- Works effectively with peers/leadership by communicating fraud trends and sharing ideas/information in a constructive, positive manner.
- Conducts analysis of transactional and customer records to link unidentified transactions and accounts to known fraudulent activity.
- Analyzes acquired data and reports to identify new fraudulent activity.
- Research social media and auction sites (eBay, Craigslist, Facebook Market Place, etc.) to identify potential fraudulent activity and have all non-company approved selling posts removed.
- Investigate fraudulent activities and work with Law Enforcement to bring cases to prosecution.
- Maintains or exceeds required performance standards.
- Performs special projects in a timely manner as requested and any other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong communication skills, self-motivation and results-oriented approach.
- Demonstrated customer service, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Confidence in making instinctual decisions with little or no supervision.
- Enjoys working in fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. Flexibility to adapt and able to manage multiple assignments while working independently.
- Abide strictly by the company data protection policies safe guarding confidential and personal information.
- Maintain professionalism at all times while on company premises and/or while representing Six Flags.
- Strong internet research, Microsoft Office, and overall PC skills.
- Requires shift-work, including weekends, non-business hours and holidays.
Park: Six Flags Magic Mountain-CA06