Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
This position requires more than one interview!
Qualifications: Must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid CA Driver's License, and a High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Job Description: Duties will include assisting full-time fiberglass technicians with PM inspections of seatbelts, foam parts, and fiberglass. Work will consist of fiberglass repairs, foam and upholstery repairs, and replacement of parts. A basic knowledge of hand and power tools is required. Must be able to follow instructions and work independently when required. Must be able to read a tape measure, use a level, and run a dry line. Must be able to work various weekdays and weekends
- Frequently standing, talking, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, bending, crawling, reaching, and use repetitive motions. Must be able to use finger movement, grasping, feeling, speaking clearly, hearing conversation and acuity, seeing near and far, depth perception, and color vision.
- Frequent use of protective equipment for eyes, hearing, head covering, arms, hand and fingers, legs, feet and toes, and body protection.
- Occasionally working in extreme cold, heat/sun, temperature change, wetness and humidity. Working in confined spaces, intense vibrations, fumes, dust, mists, gases, and caustic chemicals.
- All lifts over 51 lbs. require assistance from a co-worker or the use of a mechanical device.
- Overtime may be required from time to time in order to accommodate the business need.
Park: Six Flags Magic Mountain-CA06