Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Entertainment Shop TechnicianApply
This position requires more than one interview!
Qualifications: Must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid CA Driver's License, and a High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Job Description: Advancement opportunities available upon completing and passing of a competency test. Duties will include supervised setup and repair of show technical equipment including sound, lighting, control, staging, special events, and on board audio in the park. Qualified applicants should have electronic or theater technical experience. Technical theatre or film experience is a plus, but not required. Basic trouble-shooting skills and mechanical aptitude required. Must have basic hand tool and power tool experience. Duties involve a great deal of bending, kneeling, heights, loud noises and working in dark places. Must have a strong commitment to safety and work well in high pressure situations. Overnight shifts may be required.
- Constantly standing, talking, climbing walking, reaching, using finger movement, grasping, feeling, speaking clearly, hearing conversation, using hearing acuity, seeing near far, stooping, bending, kneeling.
- Working in extreme heat, sun, cold, wetness, humidity and temperature change.
- Must be able to push/pull/carry up to 50 lbs. All lifts over 51 lbs. require help from a coworker or mechanical device.
- Overtime of adults may be required from time to time to accommodate the business need.
Park: Six Flags Magic Mountain-CA06