Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Cycle Shop (Ride Refurbishment) SupervisorApply
The Maintenance department is currently seeking an individual to supervise all aspects of the Ride Vehicle Refurbishment Facility (Cycle Shop) and Welding Shop operations.
- Supervise Cycle Shop operations to maximize production and efficiency.
- Develop and maintain vehicle rehabilitation schedules.
- Monitor compliance with manufacturer requirements, safety regulations and quality assurance programs.
- Prepare reports on efficiency, progress (scheduling), budget and forecast and stay within expense budgets.
- Supervise the Welding Shop by developing daily work schedules and ensure proper documentation of welding and repair processes
- Monitor and maintain employee and equipment certifications (welders, testing equipment, machinery, etc.).
- Communicate and coordinate tasks and projects with other Six Flags departments and outside vendors.
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Ability to use shop mathematics, read measuring instruments
- Read and interpret drawings and specifications
- Create and Manage large budgets and timelines, track projects, report progress, evaluate performance and make constant improvements in process and manpower.
- Knowledge of how to utilize appropriate computer programs such as Windows, Microsoft Office, MS Project (or other scheduling software), JobBoss, Maximo all a plus!
- Ability to multitask, supervise a large crew of mechanics, communicate with Engineers and Ride Manufacturers.
- Organizational, documentation skills and QA/QC experience highly desired.
- Certification as a CWI or NDT technician (or welding or NDT experience) a plus.
- A high school diploma or equivalent, technical training, a valid California driver license and be 18 years of age or older. College (or trade school) degree a plus.
- The ability to work holidays, nights, weekends and overtime.
Park: Six Flags Magic Mountain-CA06