Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Cash Control Agent (Day Shift, Mid Shift, and Overnight Available)Apply
This position requires more than one interview!
Job Summary: This person will assist in the data entry, collection and reconciliation of cash drops and the daily processes of tills in the Park. As a Cash Control Agent at the Park, you play an essential role in carrying out the company's mission to provide "quality service" to both internal and external Guests.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure proper safeguard of Park assets by following policy and procedures.
- Follow Department of Labor standards in the department and Park.
- Follow the Park and department grooming policies.
- Support the Mantra and goals of Six Flags.
- Perform Park runs to In-Park locations.
- Prepare cash/check bank deposits.
- Assist in the data entry of sales and revenue of tills.
- Assist in the collection and reconciliation of cash drops.
- Assist in checking out/in tills in the Park.
- Assist in the reconciliation of loose/rolled coin of tills bags.
- Assist in the balancing of Park Till Fund.
- Process incoming ATM cash shipments and replenishments.
- Assist in the delivery of cash and coin to the Games Department.
- Assist in general office filing and record retention.
- Other duties as assigned by Lead, Seasonal Supervisor, Sr. Seasonal Supervisor and FT Supervisor.
Reports to: Lead, Seasonal Supervisor(s), Sr. Seasonal Supervisor and/or FT Supervisor
Skills and Qualifications:
- A high school diploma or equivalent (GED) with 1-2 years previous cash handling experience preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Multi-shift experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Computer proficiency with a working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Operate calculator and office machine equipment.
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, holidays and weekends.
- Must be professional, self-motivated, and have an enthusiastic attitude.
- Must have strong teamwork skills and the ability to work with others.
- Must possess strong work ethic and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent ability to communicate in oral and written forms.
- A valid California Driver's License is also required to operate company vehicles.
- Must meet physical requirements of the job by being able to lift and carry 50 pounds, frequent standing, bending, walking in conjunction to doing repetitive motions in daily tasks.
Park: Six Flags Magic Mountain-CA06