Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Business Development SpecialistApply
* Must have CRM and/or Salesforce experience.
Our Group Sales department is currently seeking a qualified individual for the position of Business Development Specialist to help insure business goals are met and exceeded. As the Business Development Specialist, you will drive new business by utilizing all digital applications and work with the Sales and Marketing team on digital sales strategy, lead generation and email marketing.
- Support sales team to qualify inbound leads, develop new business opportunities and efficiently funnel prospects through various stages of the sales cycle
- Execute coordinated and timed digital sales strategy with emphasis on inbound sales lead generation and email marketing
- Deliver best-in-class daily oversight of CRM program Salesforce thru strong communication, tracking, end user support and monetization of program
- Assist in defining business processes using CRM software's best practices and general maintenance including the oversight of user accounts, importing and exporting of data
- Work with our local park and corporate headquarter marketing and sales teams to create engaging, high performing email layouts, digital & print content
- Support our B2B marketing automation objectives to drive group business
- Analyze and utilize various data sources to explain drivers of business performance to inform both tactical and strategic marketing decisions
- All other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 2-4 years of full-time (post college) relevant experience
- Demonstrated attention to detail with strong multi-tasking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of CRM cloud applications (hands on experience with Salesforce CRM program)
- Enterprise prospecting experience is a plus
- Experience with marketing automation programs
- Strong technical aptitude and should be very quick when it comes to learning new applications
- Must be a self-starter who is accustomed to working very independently
- Experience acting as a liaison between Sales and Marketing teams
- Inside sales experience & live chat applications a plus
- Experience with working within e-commerce sales
- Good time management with strong organizational skill
POSITION REQUIRES FULL AVAILABILITY TO WORK A VARIETY OF SHIFTS, INCLUDING WEEKENDS, NIGHTS AND HOLIDAYS.
Park: Six Flags Magic Mountain-CA06