Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
DESCRIPTION: Members of our front gate team are tasked with ensuring the safety and security of all Six Flags Fiesta Texas guests and team members through thorough screening of all persons and bags entering the park, as well as other assigned duties.
What You Will Be Doing
- Greet and screen guest/employees entering utilizing walkthrough and hand wand metal detectors
- Screen guest/employee bags utilizing x-ray machines
- Interact with guests providing directions and assistance
- Protect employees, guests, and company property
- Enforce park policies
- Presence on foot, bike or tower in assigned areas of the park
- Keep unauthorized personnel out of prohibited/restricted areas
- Control and direct traffic into and out of our parking lot
- Maintain ride queue lines, sending line jumpers to the back to ensure an efficient boarding process
- Other duties as assigned
How You Will Do It
- Ability to work in an environment as fast-paced as our coasters
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and commitment to safety
- Strong attention to detail
- Enforce all park policies and procedures
- Cautious and reliable
- Remain calm in emergency situations
What You Will Need
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Able to hand wand an individual from head to toe
- Reinforce Total Safety and Guest Service Standards
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time in various weather conditions
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
Park: Fiesta Texas-TX14