Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Sponsorship Sales CoordinatorApply
FULL TIME JOB OPENING
Sponsorship Sales Coordinator
Director of Corporate Alliances
Six Flags Fiesta Texas is seeking a marketing/sales professional who is self-motivated, thrives on energy, creative and provides support to the Corporate Alliances Sponsorship Sales team through the sales and fulfillment of all national, regional and local programs for Six Flags Fiesta Texas. This position is accountable for delivering a superior guest experience, while enforcing all park policies and procedures. The ideal candidate is a proactive thinker that can take direction and help implement and execute key marketing and promotion elements and has a vested interest in servicing our accounts through new business and renewals.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate daily with the Corporate Alliance Director on execution activities and needs
- Ensure execution of all Six Flags Corporate Alliance program deliverables for national, regional and local commitments
- Work with Six Flags corporate team to communicate program coordination, i.e. onsite activations, signage placement, fulfillment reports, compliance photos, client visits, etc.
- Plan, develop and execute in-park signage initiatives
- Service local and national accounts through activation programs
- Assist in the development, design and production of collateral materials
- Ensure all Corporate Alliances Media Network elements are working properly on a daily basis: Scrolling Signage, Six Flags TV, Six Flags Radio, Static Signage, Digital Billboard, and Six Flags Menu Boards
- Work inter-departmentally to support the overall goals of Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- Perform weekly digital check of all Corporate Alliances digital assets
- Execute the daily management and fulfillment of promotion/sponsorship programs. Collect execution examples and result data to create program recap reports for Corporate Alliances Team
- Work with other Six Flags departments (Marketing, In-Park Services, Operations, etc.) to generate creative solutions with existing or new in-park assets and partners.
- Assist in the production of sponsorship sales presentations
- Attend special events at the parks as assigned and assist in other duties within the Corporate Alliance Division as assigned
- Solicit and sell local sponsorships utilizing a consultative sales strategy
- Work weekends and evenings as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD POSSESS:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field. High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years of marketing, sales and/or client services experience
- Cold calling/sales experience preferred
- Extremely strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Theme Park experience a plus but not required.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products
- Ability to learn proprietary software programs for web editing and PLU management
- Must be available outside of business hours.
- Commitment to providing guest first service to internal and external guests
- Requires excellent organizational, communication, computer and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects and meet critical deadlines in a demanding, fast paced environment
Six Flags Fiesta Texas, attn Human Resources, 17000 IH 10 West, San Antonio, TX, 78257
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SIX FLAGS SUPPORTS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Park: Fiesta Texas-TX14