Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Seasonal Aquatics Supervisor
Six Flags Fiesta Texas is seeking an energetic individual to heighten our aquatics team through the delivery of next level service and safety. This person will be expected to drive the waterpark experience for both Guest and Team Members through their initiative, safety oriented behaviors, and commitment to creating a positive environment.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees daily operation of an area in the water park to ensure everyone's safety and satisfaction with individual attention and service.
- Provides first class Guest Service to include interaction with Guests who are angry or upset and creates an atmosphere that requires the same of all Team Members.
- Practices, supports, maintains and enforces a total safety culture.
- Manages aspects of Waterpark Operation to include staffing, training, and emergency response. Insures compliance with E&A and Corporate Aquatics policies and standards.
- Creates and maintains a positive, high performance team culture generating increased retention, motivation, and team morale.
- Ensures appropriate staffing levels are maintained within the Aquatics Department.
- Creates and maintains all programs related to Safety, Friendliness, Cleanliness, Guest Service, and any other programs developed to support the Aquatics Department.
- Coordinates and performs training, including department orientation, slide training, and continuous on the job, and in-service training.
- Mentors all aquatics Team Members to achieve their goals through positive communication, encouragement and coaching.
- Adheres to and enforces all park policies.
- Performs all other duties as assigned or as necessary to support the Aquatics Department and Six Flags Fiesta Texas.
The Ideal Candidate Must Possess:
- A clear demonstration of excellent Guest Service skills and an evident commitment to our Guest First philosophy.
- A clear commitment to total safety, and a strong, safe background.
- A Team First attitude and a people oriented approach to leadership.
- Excellent communication skills to include both verbal and written format.
- Self-starter ability to anticipate and manage multiple projects of a varied priority through planning and preparation while working with a high level of attention to detail.
- The availability to work flexible hours and varied shifts including weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
- The ability to stand and walk for long periods of time outdoors in various weather conditions to include extreme heat and sun.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and essential computer applications.
- A valid State Driver's License with the ability to obtain a Park Driver's License upon eligibility.
- Current or the ability to obtain an E&A Special Facilities license.
Candidates must submit a resume in person or by email to:
Janelle Vincent email@example.com
Resumes submitted via email in another format than Microsoft Word or PDF will not be accepted.
Six Flags is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Supports a Drug Free Workplace.
Park: Fiesta Texas-TX14