Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Seasonal Warehouse SupervisorApply
Summary of Job: The Warehouse Supervisor will lead their team to do the fast paced work required to run the warehouse as efficiently, safely and productively as possible. They will ensure orders are selected, packaged, loaded, and dispatched safely, timely, efficiently and economically, and that proper records are maintained.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle management responsibilities for the team members under his/her supervision
- Responsible for training, evaluation, development, discipline, and termination of 5-10 hourly associates
- Transport boxes/bags of product to various locations from warehouses
- Maintain organization in all stock areas
- Perform periodic physical inventory counts weekly, monthly and as needed
- Unload truck load deliveries and account for product
- Accurately report movement of product through paperwork and inventory control systems.
- Comply with all The Great Escape policies and procedures
- Assist Guests with general questions as well as any other guest concerns
- Operate in a safe manner
- Willfully perform duties in any department at The Great Escape when necessary
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for guests and team members
- Follow all delegated tasks assigned by supervisors and/or other members of management
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to sit, stand, or walk for long periods of time, as well as often lift and carry boxes/bags, or push/pull handcarts and bins
- For safety purposes, the individual must be able to communicate effectively in the English language, including the ability to read, speak, and understand the English language
- Ability to perform general mathematical calculations and fill out paperwork legibly
- Ability to actively communicate with large groups of Guests as well as attendants in a courteous manner
- Be available to work flexible hours at nights and on weekends within the limits of applicable Federal, State, and facility labor laws and guidelines
- Proficiency in computer skills and Microsoft office a must.
- Must possess a valid driver's license with clean driving record.
Skills and Qualifications:
Other Functions: All other duties assigned or necessary to support the resort as a whole.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, or technological developments) dictate.
Interested Candidates should submit an application at sixflagsjobs.com
Or text 'Great Escape' to 26232 for more information
Six Flags is a Smoke and Drug Free Equal Opportunity Employer
Park: The Great Escape-NY24