Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Seasonal Sous ChefApply
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- · Managing culinary operations of outlet for assigned shift
- Ensuring quality and consistency of food products
- Ensure proper sanitation of all equipment and maintain a clean work area at all times.
- Ensure compliance with all prescribed food and safety standards
- Conduct taste tests to ensure quality and consistency
- Complete food temperature checks before service and monitor proper food temperatures during service
- Maintain daily production records
- Reports necessary equipment repair and maintenance to Executive Chef
- Store food properly and safely, marking date and item
- Train, develop, motivate and direct staff
- Correctly prepare all food served following standard recipes and special orders
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours so that excellence, quality, temperature, and appearance of food is preserved
- Apportion food for serving
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience in related food service position required; ServeSafe Certified
- Culinary degree preferred and/or cooking experience to equal five years
- Knowledgeable of sanitation practices, quality control recipe interpretation and prep duties
- Must be able to speak, understand, read and write English
- Must be able to stand for up to four (4) hours at a time
- Must be able to reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, push/pull items weighing 50 lbs or less
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures
- Knowledgeable in the use of kitchen equipment, i.e., oven, stove, slicer, steamer, mixer, and chef's knives
- Posses ability to work as part of a team, multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledgeable in workplace and safety procedures
- Knowledgeable in the preparation of menu items
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and other shifts as necessary
- Valid Driver's License and a clear driving record.
Other Functions: All other duties assigned or necessary to support the resort as a whole.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, or technological developments) dictate.
Interested Candidates should submit an application at sixflagsjobs.com
Or text 'Great Escape' to 26232 for more information
Six Flags is a Smoke and Drug Free Equal Opportunity Employer
Park: The Great Escape Lodge-NY23