Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Summary of Job: Ride Operators are responsible for upholding the Six Flags standards of guest service by maintaining the safe operation of a given ride and assisting guests with any questions or concerns.
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide guests with a safe and enjoyable ride experience
- Entertain guests and calm their nerves as they board our world-class thrill machines
- Push buttons and pull switches to launch attractions through the course
- Make sure seatbelts are tight, loose items are secure, and lap bars are locked to keep guests safe
- Enforce rider restrictions and measure for height requirements
- Assist guests in and out of ride vehicles and cycle through the line efficiently and cautiously
- Keep ride patios and midways clean and looking great
- Act as a first responder to ride emergencies and respond appropriately
How You Will Do It
- Ability to work in an environment as fast-paced as our coasters
- After passing ride certification tests with 100% accuracy
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to safety
- Friendly, outgoing personality inviting guests to your boarding station
- Positive attitude to make guests excited about their ride
- Must react well in stressful and emergency situations
- Taking direction from managers and supervisors
What You Will Need
- Must be 16 years or older
- In rides you must be able to stand, walk, stoop, bend, and reach throughout your shift
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Other Functions: All other duties assigned or necessary to support the resort as a whole.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, or technological developments) dictate.
Interested Candidates should submit an application at sixflagsjobs.com
Or text 'Great Escape' to 26232 for more information
Six Flags is a Smoke and Drug Free Equal Opportunity Employer
Park: The Great Escape-NY24