Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Retail Team (Theme Park)Apply
Summary of Job: You can't put a price tag on the fun you'll have working on our retail team. From selling candy and capes to restocking T-shirts and treasures, you'll take home the perfect souvenir: a summer full of valuable customer service and priceless experiences.
What You Will Be Doing
- Greet and ask guests about their favorite ride as they enter your store or approach your register
- Offer suggestions to help souvenir-seeking guests find their perfect keepsake
- Tell shoppers about add-on accessories and Shopping Passes to raise sales
- Re-stock bins, shelves, fixtures, and displays full with the newest and coolest merchandise
- Operate Point of Sale (POS) registers, receiving money and returning proper change
- Check in shipments of new merchandise
- Keep aisles, countertops, and displays clean and looking great
- Ring up everything from ride photos to apparel to action figures and homemade fudge
- Take front gate photos and character meet-and-greet pictures (when applicable)
- Be on alert for store security and loss prevention
How You Will Do It
- Friendly, outgoing personality inviting guests to your cart, shop, or register
- Ability to work in an environment as fast-paced as our coasters
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and commitment to the Six Flags mantra
- Positive attitude to make guests excited about their souvenirs
- Have a passion for shopping
- Strong attention to detail
What You Will Need
- Must be 18 years or older
- Basic computer literacy and ability to handle cash accurately
- Must be able to stand, walk, stoop, bend, and reach throughout your shift
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Other Functions: All other duties assigned or necessary to support the resort as a whole.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, or technological developments) dictate.
Interested Candidates should submit an application at sixflagsjobs.com
Or text 'Great Escape' to 26232 for more information
Six Flags is a Smoke and Drug Free Equal Opportunity Employer
Park: The Great Escape-NY24