Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Park Services TeamApply
The Park Services team is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the park while preforming great guest first service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use provided tools, such as brooms and dustpans, to maintain cleanliness of curbs and midways
- Use provided tools to maintain trash cans throughout the Park
- Use provided tools to maintain cleanliness of restrooms
- Comply with all Six Flags policies and procedures
- Assist Guests whenever necessary
- Perform job duties in a safe manner
- Willfully perform duties in any department at The Great Escape Resort when necessary
- Be an active Team Member of the Operations Division and the Park Services Department
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for guests and team members
- Follow all delegated tasks assigned by Park Services Management or as stated in the Operations Standard Operating Procedures
- Able to perform any Duty Checklist as assigned to each position
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
- Perform and comply with the skills and functions taught in Discovery, Park Services Department Training, and On-the-Job training
- Maintain all aspects of the Six Flags, "Friendly, Clean Fast, Safe Service" Mantra while on the job
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 14 years old
- Must be able to sit, stand, or walk for long periods of time
- For safety purposes, must be able to communicate effectively in the English language, including the ability to read, speak, and understand the English language
- Ability to actively communicate with large groups of Guests
- Be available to work flexible hours at nights and on weekends
Other Functions: All other duties assigned or necessary to support the resort as a whole.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, or technological developments) dictate.
Interested Candidates should submit an application at sixflagsjobs.com
Or text 'Great Escape' to 26232 for more information
Six Flags is a Smoke and Drug Free Equal Opportunity Employer
Park: The Great Escape-NY24