Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Massage Therapist*$300 SIGN-ON BONUS*Apply
*In order to be elgible for the $300 sign-on bonus, applicant must perform at least 20 services.
*Sign-on bonus subject to applicipable taxes and fees
Summary of Job: LMT will be responsible for treating clients by using touch to manipulate the soft-tissues of the body. With their touch, therapists relieve pain, help rehabilitate injuries, improve circulation, and relieve stress, increase relaxation, and aid in the general wellness of clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform scheduled massages in accordance with policies and procedures and brand standards
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Stock and ensure cleanliness of massage rooms and equipment
- Provide high level of guest service at all times to all guest of the spa
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times
- Maintaining relations with guests and other staff members
- Comply with all The Great Escape policies and procedures
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Should have knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- Must be able to sit, stand, or walk for long periods of time
- For safety purposes, the individual must be able to communicate effectively in the English language, including the ability to read, speak, and understand the English language
- Be available to work flexible hours at nights and on weekends within the limits of applicable Federal, State and facility labor laws and guidelines
- Ability to lift over 50lbs
- Valid New York State drivers license preferred
- NYS Massage Therapy License
Other Functions: All other duties assigned or necessary to support the resort as a whole.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, or technological developments) dictate.
Interested Candidates should submit an application at sixflagsjobs.com
Or text 'Great Escape' to 26232 for more information
Six Flags is a Smoke and Drug Free Equal Opportunity Employer
Park: The Great Escape Lodge-NY23