Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Food Service Team (Lodge)Apply
Summary of Jobs:
- Server: As a server at the resort, you will be responsible for providing ultimate service while creating a memorable experience for the guest by ensuring food and beverage orders are served in a well presented, consistent, and time efficient manner.
- Dishwasher: Responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for china, glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, etc., using machine and manual cleaning methods. This position also ensures the dishwashing area is maintained as a clean, safe and sanitary facility.
- Cashier: Greet each guest courteously and in a professional manner. Perform efficient cash handling transactions. Maintain an environment of professionalism and knowledge of retail items. Ensure guest satisfaction and provide exceptional service. Promote teamwork and cooperation between co-workers, guests.
- Cook: As a cook for the Food Service team, you will be responsible for cooking and preparing all food while upholding and maintaining the NYS and Six Flags food service standards
- Acknowledging guests immediately and greet them in a professional and cheerful manner
- Check food to make sure of its quality and correct temperature as stated by NYS Department of Health
- Prepare food for cooking
- Responsible for accuracy of checks, cash, and credit card slip
- Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware, and other cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through dish machine, then sort and stack clean dishes
- Make sure kitchen is hygienic and functional
- Wipe up any spills to ensure kitchen floors remain dry
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles
- Serve the food and beverage properly and timely
- Help guests make informed decisions by having thorough menu and beverage knowledge
- Setup the front, tables, napkins, polish silverware/glassware, and check your station
- Comply with health laws, liquor laws, and safety guidelines
- Handle all equipment and supplies in a safe manner and protect supplies and equipment from damage and/or breakage
- Assist the Host/Hostess, bartender, and cashier whenever needed
- Complies with house rules and policies, safety standards, and Six Flags Great Escape Lodge and Indoor Water Park Responsible Beverage Service Procedure
- Must be at least 16 years old for cashier, all other positions must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to speak, understand, read and write English
- Must have a professional, courteous and friendly manner, and an enthusiastic and service-oriented attitude
- Must be able to occasionally bend/stoop, squat, reach above shoulder level, crouch, kneel and repeatedly carry up to 50lbs and stand for several hours at a time
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Thorough knowledge of all menu items, ingredients, and wine, beer, and spirits list and ability to describe them to guests
- Possess ability to pay close attention to detail and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to project a professional appearance at all times
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and other shifts as necessary
Other Functions: All other duties assigned or necessary to support the resort as a whole.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, or technological developments) dictate.
Interested Candidates should submit an application at sixflagsjobs.com
Park: The Great Escape Lodge-NY23