Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Characters -- As an entertainment character you will be responsible for upholding the Six Flags standards while in character when it comes to the choreography for performances and meet and greets with guest when you are performing at the park or other special character appearances throughout the area.
Escorts -- As a character escort you will be responsible for keeping a look out for the characters and keep them to a set schedule all while upholding the Six Flags standards of guest services
- Comply with all Great Escape Resort policies and procedures
- Wear appropriate uniform and behave in the manner that fits management
- Provide the services in a fast and safe manner
- Maintain all of the guidelines outlined in the department and character training
- Willfully perform duties in any department at The Great Escape Resort when necessary
- Be an active team member of the Operations Division and the Entertainment Department
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for guests and team members
- Follow all delegated tasks assigned by Entertainment Supervisor or as stated in the Entertainment Standard Operating Procedures
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
- Must be at least 16 years old for Characters
- Must be at least 14 years old for Escort
- Must be able to sit, stand, or walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to work safely in high heat environments
- For safety purposes, the individual must be able to communicate effectively in the English language, including the ability to read, speak, and understand the English language
- Ability to actively communicate with large groups of Guests
- Be available to work flexible hours, nights and weekends within the limits of applicable Federal, State and facility labor laws and guidelines
Other Functions: All other duties assigned or necessary to support the resort as a whole.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, or technological developments) dictate.
Interested Candidates should submit an application at sixflagsjobs.com
Or text 'Great Escape' to 26232 for more information
Six Flags is a Smoke and Drug Free Equal Opportunity Employer
Park: The Great Escape-NY24