Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Admissions team members are responsible for upholding the Six Flags standards of guest service as guest enter the park.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with all Six Flags policies and procedures
- Operate in a safe manner
- Greet and interact with the guests as they pass through your assigned Admissions location
- Assist Guests with the purchase of daily parking, season pass parking, tickets and season passes
- UPSELL Season Passes, Season Parking Passes, VIP Tours and Flash Passes
- Follow and comply with The Six Flags cash handing policies and procedures including over/ shorts
- Process Season Passes
- Assist Guests through turnstile area after ensuring proper admission has been received
- Assist guests through exit turnstile and issue a return stamp, while not allowing entry at that location
- Willfully perform duties in any department at The Great Escape Resort when necessary
- Be an active team member of the Operations Division and the Admissions Department
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for guests and team members
- Follow all delegated tasks assigned by Admissions Management or as stated in the Operations Standard Operating Procedures
- Perform and comply with functions learned in Discovery, Admissions Training and World Class Service Training
- Follow all aspects of The Six Flags Mantra: Friendly, Clean, Fast, Safe Service
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 14 years old
- Must be able to sit, stand, or walk for long periods of time
- For safety purposes, the individual must be able to communicate effectively in the English language, including the ability to read, speak, and understand the English language
- Ability to actively communicate with large groups of Guests
- Be available to work flexible hours at nights and on weekends within the limits of applicable Federal, State and facility labor laws and guidelines
Other Functions: All other duties assigned or necessary to support the resort as a whole.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, or technological developments) dictate.
Interested Candidates should submit an application at sixflagsjobs.com
Or text 'Great Escape' to 26232 for more information
Six Flags is a Smoke and Drug Free Equal Opportunity Employer
Park: The Great Escape-NY24