Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Warehouse Team MemberApply
Work as part of a team in all aspects of receiving, quality control, and distribution of all products, goods, equipment, and inventory
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Smile and be Friendly
- Safely receive deliveries and complete necessary documentation
- Ensure product quality is preserved during receiving and distribution process
- Distribute product safely and properly in a timely manner throughout the park
- Maintain a safe, clean, and professional work environment at all times
- Operate all equipment properly and safely
- Maintain the highest level of courtesy, ensuring overall Guest satisfaction
- Strive to be as efficient and expedient as possible
- Follow food safety and handling instructions
- Work together as a team to accomplish tasks
- Dress appropriately, following dress code and grooming standards
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Must possess good communication, reasoning, and organizational skills
- Must be able to operate warehouse related equipment -- pallet jack, 2-wheeler, dock plate, tommy gate, etc.
- Certified in operation of heavy equipment
- Must be polite, friendly, and attentive
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be reliable and trustworthy
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to pass a background Check (18 and Older) and drug screen
- Must be willing and able to work long shifts (Up to 15 Hours) as needed
- Must be able to stand, stoop, crouch, twist, push, and lift for brief and/or extended periods of time
- Must be able to walk comfortably throughout the course of the day over various surfaces
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions including exposure to direct sunlight.
- Must be able to lift, carry, move, and/or position items weighing up to or in excess of 75 pounds.
- Must be able to lift 80 pounds consistently and carry over 25 feet of various surfaces
- Must be able to lift and lower 25 pounds above shoulder level
Park: Frontier City-OK43