Accounts Payable ClerkApply
This position is responsible for assisting the Controller in all financial aspects of Frontier City Theme Park and White Water Bay Water Park. This includes timely financial reporting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash control, ticket processing.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Record Accounts Payable purchase orders and invoices
* Enter and apply Accounts Receivables and payments
* Enter ticket orders, return tickets, and invoice clients
* Process vendor W-9s and annual 1099s
* File Accounts Receivables/Payables invoices and related documentation
* Assist with month/ year-end closing procedures, including balance sheet reconciliations, bank reconciliations, and preparation of journal entries
* Assist in compiling information necessary for internal and external audits
* Assist in completing Daily Operating Report, which is distributed to upper Management
* Support Cash Control Office in all aspects
* Perform additional tasks and special projects as assigned by Controller or Management team
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
* Theme Park experience preferred but not required
* Accounting degree preferred but not required or equivalent finance experience
* Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel required
* Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains preferred
* Must have a proactive, goal-oriented, can-do attitude
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must be able to work 40 hours a week, or more, as needed
* Refined verbal and written communication skills required
* Organized and detail-orientated with an ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
§ Must be able to stand, stoop, crouch, twist, push, and lift for brief and/or extended periods of time
§ Must be able to walk comfortably throughout the course of the day over various surfaces
§ Must be able to work in all weather conditions including exposure to direct sunlight.
§ Must be able to lift, carry, move, and/or position items weighing up to or in excess of 50 pounds.
§ Must be able to lift and lower 25 pounds above shoulder level
Park: Frontier City
Laughing, Learning, and Loving Your Job
This is your opportunity to find the kind of position that will make you truly love coming to work every day. The possibilities are endless! Six Flags offers real leadership opportunities, exclusive events, and unbelievable perks and discounts to our employees. You'll have fun working alongside other entertainment enthusiasts in any one of our amazing locations. There are so many advantages to working at Six Flags, and we want you to enjoy every one of them!