White Water Bay, Oklahoma City, OK – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Six Flags is looking for friendly, outgoing people ready for a filling new adventure as part of our Food Services team. You’ll be right in the mix of a high-volume, fast-paced environment – preparing, serving, and selling food for our guests. If you’re ready for real world experience, having fun, making friends, and getting paid to enjoy good food – this is THE job opportunity for you.
- Level: Entry
- Travel: No
Feed your hunger for a great experience and awesome benefits you won’t find anywhere else. You’ll enjoy a flavorful work environment where every day is different, cook your way into success with leadership opportunities, and spice up your job with competitive wages and rewards programs. When you’re not working, there’s always time for fun with unlimited park admission for you and a guest, plus get exclusive in-park discounts and private employee events. It’s just a small taste of what you’ll find at Six Flags.
Bar tenders work to serve guests at the bar as well as daily cabana guests. They are also responsible for maintaining the respective bar areas ensuring they are clean, neat and organized to provide the best possible guest experience. Team members will also provide various assistance to other areas of the Food & Rentals operation as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist guests and other team members at all times so as to provide a "TEAM" atmosphere throughout the bar and other areas during your assigned shift.
- Set up bar area for efficient daily operation.
- Ensuring cleanliness of tables, food service areas, walkways, pathways and patios, and trash cans.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be comfortable handling alcoholic beverages and be able to identify cut-off point for guests.
- Ability to multi task and complete assigned task in a timely manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment serving multiple groups of guests at the same time.
- Ability to spend long periods of time standing or moving.
- Ability to lift or move up to 25 pounds.
- Routinely exposed to hot and cold environments.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays to meet business needs
- Proficiency in the English Language
- Must have a current Oklahoma Liquor License
Park: White Water Bay-OK44
Big Thrills. Even Bigger Rewards.
Learn more about this location!