Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Provide basic emergency treatment to Guests and Team Members in a friendly manner.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide basic emergency treatment to Guests and Team Members, within the protocols provided by the Operations Director and the Medial Director
- Fill out First Aid reports
- Collect incident reports and assist in incident investigations
- Maintain a clean and safe atmosphere
- Maintain inventories of all supplies
- Assist in safety audits
- Assist with ride evacuation as needed
- Compliance with all personnel policies
- Pay close attention to detail
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have an Oklahoma state issued EMT-basic or higher license
- Must be at least 18 yrs of age
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to work in a high stress environment
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays during park operation
- Must be able to pass a background check (18 and over) and drug screen
- Must be able to stand, stoop, crouch, twist, push, and lift for brief and/or extended periods of time
- Must be able to walk comfortably throughout the course of the day over various surfaces
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions including exposure to direct sunlight.
- Must be able to lift, carry, move, and/or position items weighing up to or in excess of 50 pounds.
- Must be able to lift and lower 25 pounds above shoulder level
Park: Frontier City-OK43