Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Group Sales AssistantApply
Summary: The Sales Department at Frontier City and White Water Bay makes up one of the most vital parts of our organization. You will be able to gain valuable experience in Corporate Discount Programs, Special Events and Group Sales toward your degree or future career. Assist with planning, organizing, and implementing Group Sales events, research and analyze historical attendance numbers, and much, much more!!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist and research for Sales Dept.
- Inbound phone sales; returning telephone inquiries, referring calls to the proper Sales Rep
- Assist School/SE Rep in data input and filing
- Customer service and sales for guest(s) in Administration Office
- Help plan, implement, serve, and assist Special Events and Catered Events on pre-scheduled weekends
- Assist School/SE Rep with processing and organizing mail, phone, ticket orders, sales kits, etc...
- Assist School/SE Rep with basic office duties (copying, faxing, distributing paperwork)
- Maintain calendar for Frontier City and White Water Bay catered outing, as well as various special events
- Assist Sales Dept. with mail-outs and some ticket and coupon distribution
- Assist Front Gate staff with ticket "pick-ups" and answer Group Sales-related questions
- Assist in weekly reports for department
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays during park operation
- Must be able to pass a background check (18 and over) and drug screen
Park: Frontier City-OK43