Food Service Team Member
White Water Bay, Oklahoma City, OK – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Six Flags is looking for friendly, outgoing people ready for a filling new adventure as part of our Food Services team. You’ll be right in the mix of a high-volume, fast-paced environment – preparing, serving, and selling food for our guests. If you’re ready for real world experience, having fun, making friends, and getting paid to enjoy good food – this is THE job opportunity for you.
- Level: Entry
- Travel: No
Feed your hunger for a great experience and awesome benefits you won’t find anywhere else. You’ll enjoy a flavorful work environment where every day is different, cook your way into success with leadership opportunities, and spice up your job with competitive wages and rewards programs. When you’re not working, there’s always time for fun with unlimited park admission for you and a guest, plus get exclusive in-park discounts and private employee events. It’s just a small taste of what you’ll find at Six Flags.
As the ultimate theme park for work and play, we are the entertainment central for millions of guests. As a Food Service Host/Hostess with Six Flags, you will:
- Provide superb guest-centered service in a high-volume and fast-paced environment
- Report to the Stand Manager
- Serve quality food products
- Maintain the cleanliness of both the dining and food preparation areas
- Greet guests, take their orders and deliver their food promptly and accurately
- Set up and operate both Point of Sale (POS) and non-POS cash registers, receive money and return proper change
- Complete end of day cashier paperwork
- Additional responsibilities of the Food Service Host/Hostess include:
- Filling condiment dispensers
- Operating soda machines
- Preparing and cooking food
- Maintaining Six Flags' Mantra of Friendly, Clean, Fast and Safe Service
- Maintaining regular and prompt attendance
- Must be 16 years or older
- Basic computer literacy and ability to handle cash accurately
- In foods, you must be able to stand, walk, stoop, bend, and reach throughout your shift
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Park: White Water Bay-OK44
Big Thrills. Even Bigger Rewards.
Learn more about this location!