Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
First Aid Team MemberApply
Provide medical assistance to staff and guests as needed. Be familiar with park layout and having proper access to all areas of the facility ensuring prompt response to emergency situations. As a member of Safety Department, EMTs are also responsible for all other aspects of Safety operations including facility audits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide medical care to guests and team members within scope of professional training as needed.
- Complete documentation for all patients and incidents and maintain records accordingly per company policy.
- Organize and inventory stock of supplies and equipment and notifying supervisor for replacement orders of supplies.
- Respond to First Aid calls and take appropriate control of the situation while considering the safety of those other associates and guests.
- Assist with park safety including building, rides and sidewalk audits, and report any discrepancies when found to the appropriate departments.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Minimum Basic EMT Certification
- Enjoys working with people.
- Proficiency of English Language.
- Ability to lift or move up to 50+ pounds
- Ability to spend long periods of time standing or moving
- Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis
- Ability to work as a team player
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays to meet business needs
- Able to work in all weather conditions, including extreme heat with frequent exposure to sunlight
Park: White Water Bay-OK44