Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Cash Control TellerApply
This position is responsible for issuing, collecting, balancing, and controlling of all revenue items at Frontier City.
.KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proper disbursement of tills to cashiers for daily revenue operation
- Walking through the park to retrieve or exchange revenue
- Counting and verifying cash deposits following all Cash Control procedures
- Counting and verifying daily pick-ups
- Verifying and assisting in balancing of deposits
- Entering data into a cash handling computer system
- Compliance with all personnel policies
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Cash handling, banking or teller experience (at least 2 years experience)
- Knowledge of 10-key and typing ability is helpful
- Ability work within a team, with flexibility to work any assigned position
- Completion or current college enrollment preferred, but not required
- High School diploma or GED is required
- Must be able to complete and pass background interview, background check (18 and over) and drug screen
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule April-November (including nights, weekends and holidays)
- Must be able to stand, stoop, crouch, twist, push, and lift for brief and/or extended periods of time
- Must be able to walk comfortably throughout the course of the day over various surfaces
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions including exposure to direct sunlight.
- Must be able to lift, carry, move, and/or position items weighing up to or in excess of 50 pounds.
- Must be able to lift and lower 25 pounds above shoulder level
Park: Frontier City-OK43