Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
This position is responsible for assisting the Controller in all financial aspects of Frontier City Theme Park and White Water Bay Water Park. This includes timely financial reporting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash control and ticket processing.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all organizational and operational functions of the Accounts Payable, Cash Control and Ticketing departments
- Responsible for the timely and accurate completion and distribution of the Daily Operating Report
- Prepare and file accurate sales, use and mixed beverage tax returns on a timely basis
- Oversee accounts receivable functions, including customer invoicing, ticket returns, and bank deposits
- Responsible for tracking and operating within labor and expense budgets
- Assist with month/ year-end closing procedures, including balance sheet reconciliations, bank reconciliations, and preparation of journal entries
- Assist in compiling information necessary for internal and external audits
- Maintain all files associated with the above duties
- Perform additional tasks and special projects as assigned by Controller or Management team
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or relevant work experience
- Two to three years of supervisory experience preferred
- Computer experience required, especially with Microsoft Excel
- Great Plains accounting software experience preferred
- Must possess strong leadership, motivational and organizational skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to handle multiple situations simultaneously and meet deadlines in an efficient manner
- Must be able to stand, stoop, crouch, twist, push, and lift for brief and/or extended periods of time
- Must be able to walk comfortably throughout the course of the day over various surfaces
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions including exposure to direct sunlight.
- Must be able to lift, carry, move, and/or position items weighing up to or in excess of 50 pounds.
- Must be able to lift and lower 25 pounds above shoulder level
Park: Frontier City-OK43