Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Seasonal Human Resources Clerk (March - October)Apply
Applies to all areas of Six Flags Human Resources including: Recruiting and Employment, Employee Relations, Wardrobe, and Training. Duties and responsibilities vary depending on available positions.
- Recruiting, and conducting behavioral style interviews with applicants for entry level positions.
- Ensuring that the park maintains specific staffing levels throughout the season.
- Processing new employees.
- Ensuring that all incoming phone calls are handled in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Maintaining/auditing Seasonal Team Member files and activity.
- Ensuring accurate clocking in and out procedures of all Seasonal Team Members.
- Accurately handling any and all discrepancies with Seasonal Payroll.
- Overseeing Season Passes, One Day Tickets, and Complimentary Tickets for Seasonal Team Members.
- Enforcing all park policies and procedures while remaining fair and unbiased.
- Selling, cleaning and maintaining inventory of employee uniforms.
- Assisting with Seasonal Team Member events as needed.
- Assist Training Manager to implement a comprehensive training program focused on delivery of a superior guest experience and operational excellence.
- General housekeeping duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for This Position:
- At least 18 years of age
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, frequent interruptions, high volume office environment.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Theme Park / Human Resources experience preferred but not required.
- Outgoing personality with developed presentation skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Must be professional, energetic, self-motivated, able to motivate others, and have a positive attitude.
- Strong teamwork skills and ability to work productively across various departments.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office Products.
- General computer, printer/copier, fax machine knowledge.
Park: Six Flags White Water-GA22