Job Summary: Role is responsible for maintaining the park's quality landscapes and assist in maintaining safe and clean park. Landscapers are required to interact with guests, fellow team members, leads and supervisors on a daily basis. Additionally, Landscapers are required to continuously work outdoors and closely with others. Occasionally will work alone. Will always be exposed to direct sunlight, dust, dirt, and water. Must be able to function in all weather conditions for long periods.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must react well in stressful and emergency situations.
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Safety conscious
- Outgoing and friendly demeanor.
- Willing to actively engage guest.
- At least 18+ years of age.
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 6 hours at a time and as many as 14 hours a day
- Must be able to walk up to 3 miles per day over various surfaces
- Must be able to lift 25lbs consistently.
- Must be able to lift and carry 25 lbs over 25 feet over various surfaces.
- Must be able to lift and lower 5 lbs above shoulder level.
- Must be able to climb a stepladder up to 6ft. in height
Park: Six Flags Great Adventure-NJ05