Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Seasonal Labor Analyst/SchedulerApply
Job Summary: Responsible for overseeing the effective use of park labor resources across departments of responsibility, in order to ensure Six Flags Great Adventure is positioned to deliver a superior Guest experience and operational excellence. Position will serve as a resource to departments and employees to optimize the availability of labor based on the dynamic needs of the park through scheduling and analysis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize in-house labor tracking system to meet labor initiatives
- Actively manage labor resources within departments to meet labor needs and attendance demands
- Ensure departmental schedules are completed on a timely basis and they optimize the use of all available staff while staying within our company's three week scheduling standard
- Ensure all schedules are created with complete fairness and equity in mind in addition to following Six Flags minor labor laws and focusing on overtime reduction (where appropriate)
- Review and analyze schedules to identify and implement opportunities to gain ongoing improvements in labor optimization techniques
- Maintain and analyze relevant staffing data -- to include hire, working, termination and availability statistics -- in order to forecast staffing needs
- Interface frequently with local departments and fellow labor optimization staff to share best practices, maximize the effectiveness of programs and utilization of staff and understand all departmental objectives
- Enforcement of all company attendance policies and procedures
- Attend bi-weekly respective departmental meetings to address all scheduling/labor productivity concerns
- Support departments with shoulder season staffing and high volume hiring demands
Skills and Qualifications:
· At least 18 years of age.
- Minimum of one year labor tracking or financial analysis experience preferred.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and ability to work productively across various departments.
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Products with an emphasis in Access and Excel.
- Able to communicate effectively in the English language, including the ability to read, speak and understand the English language.
- Flexible schedule required including nights, weekends and holidays.
Park: Six Flags Great Adventure-NJ05