Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Guest Experience/Front Gate Team MemberApply
Job Summary: Guest Experience Admissions Team Members are required to interact with Guests, Team Members, and Supervisors on a daily basis. You will be working in various positions within Six Flags Great Adventure and Hurricane Harbor such as: Ticket Seller, Toll Plaza Seller, Ticket Greeter, Ticketing Services, All Season Dining Pass Specialist, and other positions as assigned by your Supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to promote the park with the utmost enthusiasm and pride while interacting with Guests
- Proficient knowledge of computers with the ability to learn new programs
- Sales of various season passes and ticket types
- Operate and balance a cash register within Six Flags guidelines
- Activation of Season Passes through computer based programs and equipment
- Handling various ticket transactions including advanced sales, group sales, complimentary tickets, season tickets, promotional tickets, and reconciling ticket problems
- Responsible for the accurate recording of all ticket options, ensuring an accurate record of Guest attendance
- Providing prompt and courteous resolutions to Guest concerns on a daily basis while seeking new methods to increase Guest satisfaction
- Ensure Guest safety and satisfaction standards are met in their stay at Six Flags
- Respond to an emergency situation in the area and maintain control until a Supervisor arrives
- Complete any and all tasks as requested by Six Flags Management
Additional Job Requirements:
- Must be able to walk up to 3 miles per day over various surfaces
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions and elements including the direct sun with no shade, cold, rain, snow, dust, dirt, and all other outdoor weather elements
- May/will be cross trained to work in all positions of the department. This includes: Ticket Seller, Ticket Greeter, Ticketing Services, Membership Services, Market Research Interviewer, Guest Relations, Toll Plaza, and All Season Pass Dining Specialist for both the Theme Park and Hurricane Harbor
Other Functions: All other duties assigned or necessary to support the park as a whole. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, Management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances (e.g., emergencies, change in workload, rush jobs, or technological developments) dictate.
Park: Six Flags Great Adventure-NJ05