Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)Apply
Job Summary: The Emergency Medical Technician will provide medical care to all employees and guests. Maintain a safe environment and project positive and professional image. Abide by and enforce all rules, regulations, and policies established by the Management of Six Flags with respect to all Laws of Local, State and Federal Government.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide basic Life support to all Employees and Guests.
- Provide Emergency transportation for Employees and Guests as needed.
- Maintain all equipment and facilities of the First Aid department.
- Maintain and properly secure all medical records.
- Data entry for all medical and auditing records.
- Conduct "Safety Inspections" throughout the Park(s) as directed.
- Other duties as deemed necessary by Six Flags Management
The Ideal Candidate Must Possess:
- Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license
- EMT certified experience minimum of two years preferred.
- Must be an Active NJ State or Nationally Certified EMT, with current certifications including CPR.
- Must be able to read and write legibly, and understand all medical terms.
- Computer knowledgeable for data entry.
- Ability to maintain composure and treat guest(s) or employee(s) on a one-to-one treatment environment.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 100 lbs.
- Must be able to carry a minimum 75 lbs.
- Must be able to push/pull 200 lbs.
- Must be willing to climb up to 100'
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions for at least 1 hour
Park: Six Flags Great Adventure-NJ05