Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
SIX FLAGS CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS
Grand Prairie, TX
The Six Flags Corporate Partnerships Team is seeking an Account Supervisor who is an integral part of the Corporate Partnerships National execution/activation team. This position will perform all duties necessary to support the Six Flags Corporate Partnerships program activation efforts for Six Flags.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the day-to-day contact for assigned National level clients. Author core client communications including contracts, timelines, budgets and descriptions of deliverables.
- Responsible for the development and execution of new Six Flags Media Networks initiatives with the local parks, as needed.
- Responsible for interacting with Corporate Partners to provide support to Sales Team to ensure proper communication and execution of Partner benefits.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the client's business and competitive environment.
- Establish strong working relationships with clients and agency counterparts.
- Be the organizational center of projects -- manage projects, problem solve, and lead flawless execution for both our Parks and Clients.
- Responsible for ensuring that all in-park Six Flags Corporate Partnerships program elements such as: Six Flags Partner Program Development, Web Programs and Sampling are communicated to and delivered by the Parks and are within program compliance.
- Oversee all executional aspects of program development including creative, partnership management, production and budgeting.
- Responsible for the development and execution of new Six Flags Corporate Partnerships initiatives with the parks, as needed.
- Compile information and prepare reports and summaries for assigned programs and Account Services Team as needed.
- Assist in other duties within the Six Flags Six Flags Corporate Partnerships Division as needed.
- Multi-task oriented Project management experience required.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field or equivalent experience preferred.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic with the desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be well organized with time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing team environment.
- Willingness to work nights, weekends and holidays, and travel when needed.
Six Flags supports a drug and smoke free equal opportunity work environment.
Park: Six Flags Corporate - TX-TX99