Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Seasonal Warehouse WorkerApply
Warehouse workers process, store, and maintain products that are received. Responsible for keeping all outlets fully stocked of products used on a daily basis. Ability to track and monitor inventory of these items and where they are sent to. Work can be strenuous at times and must be able to stand on your feet for long periods of time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist guests and other team members at all times so as to provide a "TEAM" atmosphere throughout the restaurant and other areas during your assigned shift.
- Tag or mark all inventory once received.
- Receive goods ensuring packages are not torn, wet, open, damaged etc.
- Rotate all products using F.I.F.O system (First in, First Out)
- Make sure a receipt of goods received is always left for supervisory staff
- Keep surrounding environment, warehouse, building and storage areas clean and organized at all times
- May be responsible for minor repairs on park equipment
- Responsible for monitoring the product distribution to each outlet and making sure proper inventory procedures are followed and signatures of these products is completed
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Ability to multi task and complete assigned task in a timely manner
- Ability to work in a high paced environment.
- Ability to spend long periods of time standing or moving.
- Ability to lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Routinely exposed to hot and cold environments.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays to meet business needs
- Proficiency in the English Language
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by supervisory staff
- You are required to maintain hand/personal hygiene as directed by supervisory staff and guidelines of Maricopa County Health Department.
- Must have a Maricopa County Food handler's card
Park: Wet 'n' Wild Phoenix-AZ46