Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Seasonal Security GuardApply
Security personnel work several different locations throughout the park including front gate bag check, team member entrance gate, parking lot traffic control and security office. Security is responsible for maintaining a safe facility by monitoring points of entry, roaming the park, responding to guest disturbances and working to reunite lost children with their parents among other duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Check guests bags enforcing park policies on articles not permitted inside park.
- Coordinate with members of management and Phoenix PD during emergency situations.
- Escort cash runs from cash control to various work locations throughout the park.
- Identify and control unsafe situations
- Re-unite lost children with their parent/supervising companion.
- Collect and log all lost and found items and return found items to owner when applicable.
- Operate the base station for radio communication and dispatch EMT, Maintenance, Supervisory personnel to various locations as needed.
- Control access through associate entrance gate by checking Team Member IDs and signing in outside visitors / vendors.
- Assist the flow of parking lot traffic ensuring that all available lanes are utilized and re-routing traffic as lots reach capacity.
- Provide 24-hour security by making frequent rounds of the facility during overnight and non-operating hours.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Be prepared to work in an environment that can be at times high paced and stressful.
- Enjoys working with people.
- Proficiency of English Language.
- Ability to lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to spend long periods of time standing or moving.
- Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
- Routinely exposed to extreme heat.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays to meet business needs.
- Able to work in all weather conditions, both indoors and outdoors.
- Ability to remain calm during potentially intense situations.
- Ability to work with a diversified work force.
Park: Wet 'n' Wild Phoenix-AZ46