Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Seasonal Revenue SupervisorApply
The Revenue Supervisor monitors the performance of the retail and rentals staff. Responsible for ensuring a smooth and efficient operation of gift shop, sweet shop, locker rentals, season pass processing, and tube and cabana rentals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Training of revenue team members in all areas of revenue positions.
- Enforcement of park policies pertaining to both guests and team members.
- Provide solutions relating to a guest's negative experience, product availability, and substitutions as needed.
- Creating and posting staff schedules while considering business needs, requested time off, team member availability and other factors.
- Monitor staffing levels and adjusting the labor needs to meet the business demands.
- Scheduling and running team member break periods while limiting interruptions to operations.
- Schedule and run breaks for all admissions staff while tracking attendance and break times on the daily time sheet.
- Ensure accurate reporting of merchandise sales and inventory, while documenting voids, refunds, or other unusual situations which may arise.
- Maintain a work environment that supports the safe and precise handling of large amounts of cash and other payment tenders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 19 years old.
- Previous supervisory experience in a sales or cash handling position preferred.
- Demonstrate ability to use the following tools and equipment: Accesso software, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, two-way radio, telephone, etc.
- Be prepared to work in an environment that can be at times high paced and stressful.
- Must be accurate with money and have basic math and accounting skills.
- Enjoys working with guests and team members and resolves guest or team member issues professionally.
- Proficiency of English language.
- Ability to lift or move up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to spend long periods of time standing or moving.
- Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
- Routinely exposed to extreme heat.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays to meet business needs.
- Able to work in all weather conditions, both indoors and outdoors.
- Ability to work with a diversified work force.
- Must have a Maricopa County Food handler's card
Park: Wet 'n' Wild Phoenix-AZ46