Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Seasonal Revenue CashierApply
Retail and rental cashiers ring in product sales, collect payment and issue change and receipts for guest purchases by using a computerized POS cash register system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist guests and other team members at all times so as to provide a "TEAM" atmosphere throughout the retail/rental spaces during your assigned shift.
- Count money in drawer or bag at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits or change due to guests.
- Identify the price of goods, services or admission and tabulate bills using calculators, cash register, scanners, or other means to establish proper sales.
- Receive payments by cash, debit, credit cards, vouchers or automatic debt
- Keep merchandise stocked on the floor and follow back-stock procedures
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements
- Ensure that each guest receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every guest, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of guest service
- Maintain daily inventory of rental tubes and available rental cabanas and lockers
- Sell rental tubes and cabanas completing cabana check-in procedures
- Assist guests with locker access and use
- Basic knowledge of candy and other quick-serve food items and be able to efficiently serve guests.
- Take an active part in loss prevention by greeting all guests
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Previous experience in retail is desired
- Enjoys working directly with park guests
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time
- Be prepared to work in an environment that can be at times high paced and stressful
- Must be accurate with money and have basic math and organizational skills
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by supervisory staff
- Routinely exposed to outdoor extreme heat
- Ability to lift or move up to 25 pounds
- Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays to meet business needs
- Must be able to work in both indoor and outdoor environments in all types of weather conditions
- Proficiency in the English Language
- Must have a Maricopa County Food handler's card
Park: Wet 'n' Wild Phoenix-AZ46