Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Seasonal Park ServicesApply
Park Services team members help maintain the park's high standards of cleanliness by sweeping pathways, cleaning and restocking restrooms, changing trashcan liners, etc. Park Services team members spend the majority of their time in guest areas and must be knowledgeable of all aspects of the park to assist guests with questions, directions or general information.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pre-opening park preparation including leaf-blowing, power-washing and scrubbing walkways and patios, washing windows, wiping down trash cans, etc.
- Cleaning the park's walkways and landscaping areas ensuring they are free of trash, debris, discarded food or any other trash during park operation.
- Ensure restrooms are clean and stocked with paper products and any other sanitary products as needed.
- Assist with set-up and tear-down of special events in picnic or birthday areas as needed.
- Answer guest questions and provide directions to various locations throughout the park.
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Enjoys working with people.
- Proficiency of English Language.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to lift or move up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to spend long periods of time standing or walking.
- Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
- Routinely exposed to extreme heat.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays to meet business needs.
- Able to work in all weather conditions, both indoors and outdoors.
- Ability to work with a diversified work force.
Park: Wet 'n' Wild Phoenix-AZ46