Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Seasonal Park Services SupervisorApply
The Park Services Supervisor monitors the performance of the Park Services staff. They are responsible for ensuring the general areas inside and outside the park including restrooms meet the high cleanliness standards of the water park.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Training of Park Services team members in all areas of the Park Services operations including proper restroom cleaning procedures, trash removal, proper handling of chemicals and equipment, and daily service duties and projects.
- Enforcement of park policies pertaining to both guests and team members.
- Scheduling and running team member break periods while limiting interruptions to operations.
- Monitor inventory levels of equipment and supplies and submitting order requests to management in a timely manner.
- Evaluate labor and adjusting workforce levels to meet the business demands as directed by management.
- Initiate and manage special projects as needed in addition to daily duties.
- Manage staff relations including scheduling, attendance and performance monitoring, time off requests, etc.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Be prepared to work in an environment that can be at times high paced and stressful while multi-tasking to complete several different job assignments and tasks.
- Knowledge of basic supervisory skills.
- Must have great organizational skills.
- Enjoys working with people.
- Proficiency of English Language.
- Ability to motivate staff to increase productivity
- Ability to lift or move up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to spend long periods of time standing or moving.
- Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
- Routinely exposed to extreme weather conditions.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays to meet business needs.
- Able to work in all weather conditions, both indoors and outdoors.
- Ability to work with a diversified work force.
Park: Wet 'n' Wild Phoenix-AZ46