Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Seasonal Culinary SupervisorApply
The Culinary Supervisor monitors the performance of the food and beverage staff. Responsible for ensuring a smooth, efficient and safe operation of food and beverage service locations, catered events, cabana service, and back of house areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle daily team member relations i.e.: scheduling, time adjustment, time off request, disciplinary documentation, etc.
- Initiate guest interaction through seeking and soliciting feedback from guests
- Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment for all team members and guests
- Make sure all team members follow through on proper sanitation, hand washing, use of gloves as needed, hair nets or hats are in use, and overall guidelines are followed and implemented as directed through department head or county health
- Enforce park and departmental procedures and guidelines
- Help in inventory and control movement of product form location to location
- Ensure proper transfers are calculated and submitted to park controller
- Be ON THE FLOOR to monitor areas, team members, guests and overall operation of department.
- Assist in opening and closing of locations as directed by management.
- Handle guest requests, demands and other unusual situations as they arise.
- Must be at least 19 years old
- Demonstrate good overall leadership qualities
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of restaurant operations
- Able to follow through on assigned tasks and complete in timely manner
- Have basic computer knowledge
- Ability to multi task and complete assigned task in a timely manner as assigned to you
- Must have a Food handlers card through Maricopa County Health Department
- Must be accurate with money and have basic math and accounting skills.
- Proficiency of English Language.
- Ability to lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to spend long periods of time standing or moving.
- Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays to meet business needs.
- Able to work in all weather conditions, both indoors and outdoors.
- Ability to work with a diversified work force.
Park: Wet 'n' Wild Phoenix-AZ46