Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Seasonal Culinary CashierApply
Position involves completing cash and credit card transactions by use of a computer POS cash register to conduct sales of food and beverages.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist guests and other associates at all times so as to provide a "TEAM" atmosphere throughout the kitchen, restaurant and all other food and beverage areas during your assigned shift.
- Count money in drawer or bag at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
- Issue receipts and change due to customers
- Identify the price of goods and services and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, scanners, or other means to establish proper sales
- Receive payments by cash, debit, credit cards, vouchers or automatic debt
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements
- Some cashier posts will require the service of a food item, ensure proper health standards and guidelines are in place and followed when serving the product
- Ensure that each guest receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every guest, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time
- Ability to multi task and complete assigned task in a timely manner
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by supervisory staff
- Ability to work in a high paced environment.
- Occasionally exposed to outdoor extreme heat.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays to meet business needs
- Must be able to work in both indoor and outdoor environments in all types of weather conditions
- Proficiency in the English Language
- You are required to maintain hand/personal hygiene as directed by supervisory staff and guidelines of Maricopa County Health Department.
- Must have a Maricopa County Food handler's card
Park: Wet 'n' Wild Phoenix-AZ46