Experience the Best that Six Flags has to Offer.
There are many awesome reasons to work at Six Flags. Here’s just a taste of the benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Unlimited Admission for You and a Guest
- Flexible Schedules
- Exclusive Employee Events
- In-Park Discounts
Prepare and provide food in the restaurant and other outlets where food is served regularly with a limited menu. Duties of cooks are limited to preparation of a few basic items and normally involve operating large-volume single-purpose cooking equipment. Position may involve use of sharp items to include knives, slicers, cutters, etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils
- Cook, prepare, package and store food at proper temperature until ready to be sold
- Cook and prepare what is needed for your particular shift, and be able to cook and prepare multiple items at one time if needed.
- Pre-cook or prep items to used later in the day or for following days
- Prepare specialty foods such as pizza, sandwiches that usually require short preparation time
- Verify that all foods meet requirements for quality and quantity
- Order and take delivery of supplies
- Prepare all recipe items following standard procedures enclosed in the recipes
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in the work areas
- Keep hand washing sinks clean at all times. Ensure of running water, soap and hand towels.
- Keep trash cans empty and clean and,replace plastic trash bags
- Monitor the use and safety of yourself and others when equipment is being used
- Know where emergency equipment fire extinguishers, hoses, signage, shut offs, etc. are located
- Monitor and log all coolers and freezer temperatures
- Record ALL spoilage on daily log
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Ability to multi task and complete assigned task in a timely manner
- Ability to work in a high paced environment.
- Ability to spend long periods of time standing or moving.
- Ability to lift or move up to 25 pounds.
- Routinely exposed to hot and cold environments.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays to meet business needs
- Proficiency in the English Language
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by supervisory staff
- You are required to maintain hand/personal hygiene as directed by supervisory staff and guidelines of Maricopa County Health Department.
- Must have a Maricopa County Food handler's card
Park: Wet 'n' Wild Phoenix-AZ46